UPDATE: ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The current rise in COVID-19 cases in the community has meant the Management Committee has had to modify the format of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in the interest of members health and safety.
- The meeting will go ahead on Saturday, 29 January 2022 with the following changes:
- The meeting will commence at 7:00 pm
- We will no longer be having a BBQ dinner
- All attendees must check-in on arrival
- The meeting will be held outdoors with chairs spaced to ensure social distancing – we will use the PA system to ensure everyone can hear proceedings
- Attendees are requested to wear a mask.
As per the Cairns Show Association requirements, only double vaccinated persons are permitted on the show grounds precinct. This rule only applies to people over the age of 16 years.
If you are unwell, have COVID like symptoms or are a close contact please follow current Queensland Government advice and stay at home. https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19
It is preferred and encouraged that members renew their membership prior to the meeting to avoid queues. Details on how to renew are on our website: https://cairnscitykennelclub.org/cckc-membership-application/
If you wish to renew on the night, renewals will be accepted from 6:30 pm. Please bring your completed form. Contactless payment is preferred and will be available on the night. If you wish to pay by cash – please have the correct money ready.
A copy of the agenda and supporting documents are available for download from the CCKC website (click to download a copy):
- Attachment 1 – 2021 AGM Minutes unconfirmed
- Attachment 2 – 2022 Schedule of fees
- Attachment 3 – CCKC Officer Bearer Nominations 2022
A copy of the CCKC Rules of Association are available on our website. Click here to view the CCKC’s Rules of Association.
It is likely that the AGM will go for longer than previous years because we have a long agenda and will need to conduct balloted elections. Therefore, we will not be holding an Ordinary General Meeting afterwards.