Rules of association
Sets out the rules which bind all members and provides the parameters of governance of the club.
By-laws expand on specific elements of the Rules of Association. If the matter is not provided for in the Rules of Association, then the section of the Model Rules included in the Association Incorporation Regulation Qld shall be referenced.
- By-Laws, Policies and Procedures (BL-2021-1001)
Policies are principle based documents to guide consistent decision making processes.
Procedures are instructions on how things are to be done
- Incorporated associations | Your rights, crime and the law | Queensland Government (www.qld.gov.au)
- Associations Incorporation and Other Legislation Amendment Act 2020
- Associations Incorporation Act 1981
- Associations Incorporation Regulation 1999