The Cairns City Kennel Club will be running a 2 day tracking workshop for those people interested in competing in tracking.
To participate in the 2 day Tracking Workshop, it is a prerequisite to attend the Tracking Information Session on
Monday, 16 September. Click here fore further details.
When: Saturday, 12 and Sunday 13 October 2019, 6 am to 10 am
Where: Cairns City Kennel Club, 11 Quigley Street, Cairns (behind Showground Shopping Centre)
What to bring:
- crate for dog (the club has some crates available)
- bum bag to hold treats
- plenty of your dogs favourite training treats (ideally small and soft)
- long lead
- harness (any harness will do), if you don’t have a harness, a flat collar is acceptable
- 10 to 20 small fabric articles, e.g. dark coloured socks, gloves, (your local op-shop may have some)
- toy rewards, tug toy is ideal
- a helper, someone the dog knows very well, if available
Cost: $60.00 Morning tea provided on both days
Register: Limited places available. To reserve your spot, RSVP by email to Silka: email@example.com including your name, your dog’s name, breed and age.
Payment: Please pay before 8th October directly to:
Account Name: Cairns City Kennel Club Obedience Section
Account number: 00905399
Reference your payment with your surname and “track” (e.g. Smith Track)
If you have any questions, please contact Silka: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0418 742 675