Find out more about K9 Scent Games with our next Introductory Course.
- It’s a fun activity for you and your dog.
- You can train at home.
- Your dog will learn to find and indicate specific given scents using their amazing nose.
- No prior obedience training needed – let your dog take the lead and enjoy this game as a team.
- Classes include theory and training time with your dog.
- K9 Scent Games may be a hobby or you may train to competition level.
Course dates: All classes are held on Friday evenings
- Group 1: 29 January, 5 February and 12 February
- Group 2: 19 February, 26 February and 5 March
Times: 2 classes choose from 5:30 pm – 6:30p m or 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Location: Cairns City Kennel Club, 11 Quigley St (behind showground Shopping Centre)
Cost: $50 per person includes single club membership
What you need to bring:
- Plenty of your dog’s favourite treats.
- 2 favourite identical toys.
- A crate for your dog (there are some available at the club if you have none.
- Wear closed shoes.
Bookings essential – numbers are limited to 5 handlers for each class.
Please text Silka on 0418 742 675 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-payment required to secure your place. $50 per handler by direct transfer to:
Cairns City Kennel Club, Obedience Section
Payment ID: K9 & your surname (e.g. K9Bloggs)
Account No: 00905399