Camping will be available to exhibitors attending the show in accordance with Camping DogsQueensland Events.
The following conditions apply:
- Camping must be prepaid via Show Manager and campers must complete the Cairns Show Association Approval for Camping Application form and submit to the Show Secretary via email: email@example.com . Click here to download a copy of the camping application form.
- Maximum capacity of the camping area is 40 people, 26 sites.
- Camping sites measure at least 10 metres by 12 metres and are spaced 5 metres apart. Refer to the Camping Site Plan (to be updated 2/11/2020)
- All camp sites will be pre allocated.
- Set up is only available in the designated and marked camping spaces.
- Access to camping will be available from 8:00 am on Friday, 20 November.
- All campers must leave the grounds by midday, Sunday, 22 November.
- Entry and exit to the camping grounds is via the Scott Street entrance.
- A camping space may be occupied by people from different households.
- Exhibitors/campers are responsible to maintain physical distancing, cleaning and hygiene practices as appropriate.
- Please park vans or set up tents as close to the centre of the camping space as practicable.
- On arrival the gate attendant will register the camper’s details and direct the camper to the allocated camp site.
- Campers are encouraged to use their toilet and shower facilities if available in their van. Otherwise toilets and shower facilities are available:
- Adjacent to the CCKC club house.
- Across the foot bridge in the Cairns Show Grounds.
- When using the facilities ensure physical distancing is maintained.
- Dump water pits are available and all wastewater hoses must be discharged directly to these dedicated dump points.
- Campers must not contaminate waterways, roadside gutters, stormwater drainage as per the Environmental Protection Regulation 2019.
Note: Due to the limited capacity of the camping area, preference, in the first instance, will be given to exhibitors travelling greater than 50 km by road to attend the show. Spaces will be allocated on a first come – first served basis and must be prepaid. Should spaces be available, these will be made available to exhibitors within the 50 km driving distance. The 50 km distance is measured by road, not radius. The club will offer refund if camping is requested and paid, but not available.
Page updated: 31/10/2020 16:15