- This event has passed.
19 January @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
We want to make sure the club is spick and span for Obedience Classes Intake on 29 January and the AGM on Saturday, 2 February.
A massive working bee is planned for Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 January from 8:30am on each day, If we work our tails off we could get it done in one day. Morning/afternoon tea and lunch will be provided.
Our goal for the weekend are:
- Clean and tidy: Primac Building, Store Room, Judges Room, Kitchen the writer’s shed.
- Repaint the exterior of the building
- Remove and relay the pavers in front of the Primac Building
- Replace concrete drain next to near the cattle yards
What to bring:
- Gloves, shovels, crow bars and wheel barrows
- Painting equipment
- Pressure cleaner
If you can’t make it all weekend, it would be great even if you could come along for a couple of hours on either day. Contact Gordon for further details