The Queensland Government have further eased COVID-19 restrictions as part of the Roadmap to easing restrictions.
What do we need to do at CCKC:
- Physical distancing – stay 1.5 metres apart
- Maintain good hygiene practices – frequent handwashing/sanitising
- Maintain daily cleaning of common areas including toilets
- Do not come to any club activity if you are unwell. Stay at home and consult your local GP
- Comply with the capacity limits for indoor spaces (clubhouse etc)
- Buffets or self service food platters are not permitted
- Camping approval forms must be completed if camping at an event
- Mouthing (showing teeth) must be done by the handler
- Shaking of hands should be avoided.
Some things that we no longer have to do:
- No need to sign in/check in on arrival
- No restrictions on camping
- No requirement for event check lists
- A COVID Coordinator and dedicated event First Officer is no longer mandatory.
Additional information is available at Dogs Queensland.